🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮. Keywords: fish taco recipe, Fish Tacos, fish tacos recipe, fish tacos tilapia, tilapia fish tacos. This was a very simple and easy recipe to follow. The ingredients were pretty inexpensive, but the tacos ended up And salsa.
This easy tilapia fish taco recipe with mango salsa is easy to make and the flavors in it is guaranteed to blow your mind. Are you ready for taco Tuesday? Let me tell you shooting this fish tacos with mango salsa was torturing. You can have 🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮 using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of 🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮
- Prepare 1 of tilapia fillet either fresh or frozen (I use frozen one from Costco, and of course I have to defrost it first).
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of taco seasoning powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayennes pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle lemon juice.
- It’s of For salsa:.
- Prepare of Chopped jalapeño.
- It’s of Chopped bell peppers.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Chopped cilantro (leaves some for garnish).
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Served with:.
- Prepare 1 of warm large tortilla.
It's time for spicy tilapia fish tacos with pineapple salsa that are fresh/easy/gorgeous and something that your taste buds are going to thank you for! Soft tortilla wraps filled with flaky, juicy fish that's been tossed in spices and topped with a sweet and spicy pineapple salsa, avocado and squirts of lime juice. Zesty chili-rubbed salmon meets fresh orange avocado salsa to make the absolute best salmon tacos! They're easy to make, naturally gluten-free.
🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮 step by step
- For marinated the tilapia: First, rinse and pat dry the tilapia and rubs with lemon juice. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine all the seasoning and rubs on all the sides of tilapia. (You might not use all the seasoning).
- Heat up the non-stick skillet over medium heat. Then add the tilapia fillet. Grilled on both sides for about 3-4 minutes each..
- Meanwhile make a salsa by combining all the salsa ingredients. Combined well, add lemon juice and salt to taste..
- Warm up the tortilla..
- Transfer the tilapia fillet onto tortilla. Spoon the salsa on top of the tilapia, add some more cilantro, and drizzled with lemon juice, and serve warm. Enjoy 😊.
- ❤️Happy Cooking ❤️.
Fish tacos are a favorite on restaurant menus, but who knew they'd be so easy to make at home? Simply season the fish, give it a quick sauté then layer with a creamy, smoky sauce and crunchy shredded cabbage for a. Chipotle Fish Tacos are made with a mango-cilantro salsa, and chipotle aioli sauce is served with garlic spiked black beans and Spanish rice. I have run this special in the last restaurant I worked at as a daily special. I hope that you will try this recipe, it is a hit if you enjoy fish tacos!