Kayla's zucchini bread. In this video, you'll see how to make super-moist zucchini bread. This quick bread is so moist and delicious, the kids will eat it up almost as fast as you can pull it from the oven! Most zucchini bread is flavored similarly to banana or pumpkin bread, which doesn't seem fair.
Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe I just made my first-ever loaf of zucchini bread, because a friend of mine said she had some and. Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make Zucchini Bread. This lovely tea bread has stood the test of time. You can cook Kayla's zucchini bread using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Kayla's zucchini bread
- You need 1 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of nutmeg.
- You need 2 of zucchini grated.
- Prepare 1 can of drained crushed pineapple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 of you can add nuts I dont..
- Prepare 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar packed.
- You need 2 of zucchini.
Besides grated zucchini, it also contains chopped nuts, coconut and. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Here's how to make a delicious loaf.
Kayla's zucchini bread step by step
- Cream together oil sugars cinnamon nutmeg vanilla and eggs until well combined.
- Fold in grated zucchini and crushed pineapple and raisins and optional nuts.to the wet mix.
- In separate bowl mix all dry ingredients together wisk well.
- It is soo important not to over mix or it will be rubbery and gross..you want to carefully mix in all dry ingredients I do this by hand until just combined make sure you get the flour from the sides and bottom real good and just give it a quick mix enough to where u dont have any more flour visible the dont touch it resist the urge no matter how much it calls u just say no.. not this time…
- Pour in a buttered and flour or no stick sprayed or parchment lined loaf pan.
Don't overmix the ingredients – Zucchini bread is a quick bread, which means it doesn't need time to rise since it doesn't use yeast. Chocolate Zucchini Bread has a moist texture and the deep chocolate flavor which comes from unsweetened cocoa powder and semi sweet chocolate chips. Zucchini Tots are a great way to get your family to eat their veggies! These kid-friendly zucchini tots, made with shredded zucchini and cheese make a great side dish or snack. In a separate bowl combine eggs, oil, water, zucchini and lemon juice.