Ham Roll-Up's. Ham Roll Ups II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Ham Roll Ups are made with pickles and cream cheese, and they are all the rage at Midwest parties. Slice them up OR be a hero and just leave them whole.
Dill pickle ham roll ups are quick & easy. If you want a simple, low carb, gluten-free snack or appetizer, make these ham cream cheese pickle roll ups! I love to make them with Hillshire Farm Okay, back to these amazing ham roll ups. You can cook Ham Roll-Up's using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham Roll-Up's
- You need 3 each of green onion.
- You need 12 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of deli sliced ham.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 5 each of kosher dill pickles.
They are so easy to make! These ham and pickle roll ups are so ridiculously easy but my kids LOVE them… and I loved them when I was growing up! They are so simple, the kids can do it themselves (with adult help cutting. Ham and cheese roll-ups will fit the bill!
Ham Roll-Up's instructions
- Finely chop the green onion.
- Put cream cheese in a bowl and mix the green onion into it.
- Mix the paprika in..
- Slice the pickle into small wedges.
- Lay your ham out and lightly pat the face side up dry..
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto the ham slice.
- Place your pickle at the edge.
- Roll up and plate seam side down.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice into bite sized pieces and serve!.
Crescents rolled up with cheese and ham, and baked into a wonderful roll-up, these breakfast treats are easy and simple to make. These Keto Ham Rolls Ups are very easy to make with no cooking needed, just mix, spread, roll and cut. These roll-ups are the perfect low-carb substitute to your favorite breakfast burrito. Repeat with remaining ham and scrambled eggs. Place roll-ups in a shallow baking dish and broil until ham is.