Deep Spice Pickles (Red Pickles).
You can cook Deep Spice Pickles (Red Pickles) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Deep Spice Pickles (Red Pickles)
- You need 5 of large jars 46 ounce each sterilized.
- It’s as needed of Cucumbers pickling sized.
- You need 2-1/2 quarts of white distilled vinegar.
- You need 1-1/2 quarts of water.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1 cup of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1-2/3 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 5 leaf of Bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard seeds.
- You need 5 tablespoon of kosher salt.
Deep Spice Pickles (Red Pickles) step by step
- Heat the water, vinegar, 2 cups sugar, 1/2 cup salt, dark brown sugar, syrup, and dark brown sugar..
- Boil and add cinnamon and cloves..
- Pack jar with Cucumber add mustard seeds, bay leaf, and tablespoon kosher salt to each jar, then pour the solution into the jar filling each one and put lid on each jar..
- Let the jars cool and seal. Set in a cool dark place for 6 weeks. Then they should be cured..
- I hope you enjoy!.