Chocolate Zucchini Bread. This easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe is moist, chocolaty, and will remind you of your favorite chocolate cake. You will never know it is made with a vegetable! To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well.
I have tried others but this one has just the right amount of. Chocolate Zucchini Bread I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chocolate zucchini bread is the perfect way to use up any extra zucchini bread you have laying around. You can cook Chocolate Zucchini Bread using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- You need of bread.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar, tightly packed into measuring cup.
- You need 1/2 cup of agave nectar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded zucchini , usually equals one large zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
And I bet you'll make it a priority to have extra zucchini after tasting this recipe! 😉. This Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe came about because one summer I had a glut of zucchini, and I wanted to make something new. Since everything seems to taste better when it contains chocolate. This easy chocolate zucchini bread is amazingly simple to make and uses several healthy substitutions.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread instructions
- In mixing bowl beat eggs and brown sugar for 3 minutes. Very important to get this amount of time..
- Add oil, agave, vanilla, and beat 3 more minutes..
- In another bowl, sift, cocoa, salt , flour and baking powder..
- Mix dry into wet ingredients until just incorporated..
- Lastly mix on low, zucchini and chips also until just incorporated..
- Grease and flour a loaf pan, pour batter in..
- Cook in preheated 350°F oven for 50 – 60 minutes. Check after 50 by inserting toothpick in center. It should come out clean..
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before turning out onto serving dish..
- I melted vanilla chips and drizzled on top..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Plus it's so incredibly delicious and a great way to satisfy your chocolate cravings and. This easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe is made with zucchini and loaded with chocolate chips. It's super moist, rich, delicious and oil-free! Chocolate Zucchini Bread – Moist, rich, chocolaty and the chocolate chunks inside are melted and create an amazing texture. To print the recipe check the.