Pickle fries. These fried pickles are done much the same way with no deep fryer required. All you need is a heavy-bottomed I started out this recipe trying to mimic fried pickles from one of my favorite restaurants. Add half of the pickles to the batter and toss to coat.
Paired with a sweet and tangy dipping sauce". Watch me make these Southern-style fried pickles from start to finish! These fried pickles are warm with a hint of spice. You can cook Pickle fries using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pickle fries
- Prepare of whole dill pickles however many u want.
- You need of I cupflour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornmeal.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of bout 2 eggs depends on how many u cook.
They're salty, crunchy, and unreasonably I paired these pickle fries with a super simple cumin yogurt dip. Cumin, yogurt, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. These fried, ranch-flavored, panko-coated pickles are delicious with dip and perfect for appetizers. For the crispiest pickles, use whole pickles, hand-cut into spears.
Pickle fries instructions
- Cut pickles in long slivers like French fries.
- Crack eggs in bowl mix and sip pickles.
- Put dry ingrients I'm a bag add pickles shake til coated.
- Fry on high for bout 5 minutes enjoy with some ranch dressing.
Remove any excess liquid from pickles by blotting on paper towel. Place flour in a plastic ziptop bag and add pickles, shake well to coat. If you've never tried or are not sure how to make fried pickles, step up to the plate and try these puffy golden bites. They're a delicious accompaniment to a burger or a sandwich. There's only thing better than fried pickles and that's fried pickles dipped in our Roundhouse-Kick Sauce.