Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup.
You can have Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 5 slices of bacon.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of med. Onion (diced).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 10 oz of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2-2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large dill pickle (diced).
- Prepare 2 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 3 tbs of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cheese (I used Colby jack).
- It’s 1 of large avocado (diced).
- Prepare of Salt&pepper.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- In a large soup pot, cook bacon to crispy. (I diced before adding to the pan) *while bacon is cooking I like to fry whole garlic cloves with out the peel along with the bacon* remove bacon and garlic from the pan. Leaving the bacon fat..
- Add butter and diced onions to bacon fat. Fry until slightly golden..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Don't drain if 90% lean. If you didn't fry garlic with the bacon add it to the end of the browned beef process..
- Add tomato sauce, beef broth, mustard and pickles. Simmer on low for 20-30 mins..
- Turn off heat. Add in cheeses. Stir til melted. Before serving stir in bacon and avocado..
- I find lettuce completes it..