You can cook Fig Gelatin using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fig Gelatin
- Prepare 4 of fresh figs.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 5 g of unflavored gelatin powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of apricot brandy.
Fig Gelatin instructions
- Peel the skin off the figs..
- In a sauce pan, add the water, sugar and brandy. Heat over low heat. Add the figs and simmer it for 10 minutes. (The syrup turns light pink color!).
- Turn off the heat and when it's cool enough, store in a container with lid in the refrigerator overnight..
- Take the figs out from the syrup. Cut into quarters gently and set the figs in the small glasses..
- Heat syrup in a sauce pan until boiling. Turn off, add gelatin and mix well to dissolve..
- Pour into the glasses on top of the figs and chill for 2 hours, until set..
- Yaay! Enjoy your fresh dessert!!!.