Beer Batterered Fish Sandwiches.
You can have Beer Batterered Fish Sandwiches using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Beer Batterered Fish Sandwiches
- Prepare 2 of cod fish filets.
- You need 12 oz of amber ale beer.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of lettuce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of e.v.o.o.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dill.
- You need 1 of splash of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of dill pickle.
Beer Batterered Fish Sandwiches instructions
- Heat oil in pan..
- Mix beer and flour together to create a batter..
- Coat fish in batter and fry until done through..
- In sperate bowl combine mayo, dill, pickles, and lemon juice to make a tartar sauce..
- Serve with bun, lettuce, and tomato.