You can have Raisin Pickles using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Raisin Pickles
- It’s 3 tablespoons of kosher salt divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chinese black vinegar.
- You need 2 cup of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 of large cucumbers.
- Prepare 5 leaves of bay leaf.
- Prepare As needed of white distilled vinegar to top off.
- It’s 46 ounce of sterilized jar.
Raisin Pickles step by step
- Add two tablespoons of the salt to the jar. Then add the hot water. Wash stripe-peel the cucumbers. Then slice..
- Add the black vinegar to the cucumbers in the jar. Then the apple cider vinegar. Add the raisins, bay leaves, and rest of the salt..
- Add the lid shake well. As you can see the vinegars are not at top. Add the distilled vinegar and give a good shaking put into the refrigerator overnight. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.