Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles.
You can have Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles
- Prepare 12 oz of frozen cauliflower rice.
- It’s 1 can of black bean rinsed and drained.
- You need of Chopped 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Chopped bell peppers.
- You need of Chopped 1/2 cup jalapeños pickles (optional) you can substitute with chili flakes or fresh jalapeño.
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro, parsley, or green onion as you prefer.
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (less or more).
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (less or more).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper (less or more).
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken powder (optional) I used 1/2tsp mushrooms powder instead.
- Prepare of Oil (optional) I skipped the oil.
Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles step by step
- Pour the cauliflower into non-stick frying pan over medium heat, sauté until heated through and water is cooked off. And than Set aside..
- Still in the same pan, add the onion and garlic and sauté until golden. In this point you can use a little bit olive oil or any vegetables oil if you want. But I don’t use oil..
- Then add bell peppers and jalapeños. Continue sautéing until onion begins to turn translucent. Add black bean and cauliflower, seasoning with cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, pepper, and a bit mushroom powder (chicken powder)..
- Mixed well and cook for another 2 minutes. Taste it before turn off the heat. Lastly sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Serve and enjoy 😍.
- Tips: If you skipped the jalapeño pickles, you can adding 2tsp of fresh lemon juice. 🙏.