Lemon chilli quick pickle. Lemon Chilli Pickle is a tangy condiment which is healthy at the same time! The zest and spice the pickle takes any dish up a notch! The lemon , ginger and green chilli pickle is a quick and easy pickle made with ingredients easily available at home.
This is a family recipe to make this spiced and a tangy condiment. This is not an instant lemon pickle recipe and some sunlight and a few days is required, but the method is quick and very easy. Then add chilli powder and cook for a few more minutes until the raw smell of the chilli powder goes. You can have Lemon chilli quick pickle using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon chilli quick pickle
- It’s 10 of green thin layered lemons cut into quarters.
- You need of Green chilli Indian slim.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of turmeric.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of vinegar any.
- You need 4 tablespoons of sugar optional.
Then add fenugreek powder, mix well and switch off the. Lemon pickle is one of the best pickles ever produced. Its hotness and sharpness complements most Indian recipes. It is quick, completely oil-free and absolutely traditional in taste.
Lemon chilli quick pickle instructions
- Cut the lemon into quarters.
- Cut chilli but do not separate.just make a cut in every chilli.
- Now mix all the ingredients and spice together in a open bowl.
- Mix well and keep in sun for 1 to 2 days.
- Pickle will start separating water.now preserve in a jar and enjoy mouthwatering pickle.it helps to digest food immediately.
Pressure cooked lemons combined with salt, chilli and asafoetida make this spicy lemon pickle. Pickled chillies is a delicious and easy way to preserve spicy peppers. Keep a jar in the fridge and serve with sandwiches, tacos and nachos. Recently I had a huge bag of fresh chillies (chili peppers) and decided to use a few ways to preserve them. I made a big batch of chilli oil but also decided to.