GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins.
You can cook GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose gluten-free flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 3 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 cups of grated zucchini.
- You need 3 of large eggs at room temperature, beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of applesauce.
GF Zucchini Bread or Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl whisk the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar..
- In another bowl mix zucchini, eggs, oil, vanilla, and applesauce..
- Add zucchini mixture to flour mixture. Mix well.
- Lightly spray bread pans (and or muffin tins) and divide the batter evenly..
- Bake the bread loaves for 55 minutes, turing once halfway until toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean. (Bake muffins for 20 minutes, turning pans once)..
- Let bread or muffins cool thoroughly. These freeze well, also..