Potato Salad w/ Bacon.
You can cook Potato Salad w/ Bacon using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Potato Salad w/ Bacon
- Prepare 10 of small potatoes boiled, peeled, chilled and diced.
- Prepare 10 of eggs hard boiled, peeled, and chilled and sliced.
- You need 1 lb of bacon fried crisp, drained, and cooled at room temp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onions chopped or sweet onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of celery chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dill pickles diced.
- You need 1 can of black olives sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt and no more! Bacon is salty.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cup of Mayonnaise (approx. amount).
Potato Salad w/ Bacon step by step
- Place potatoes in stock pot with skins on submerged in water..
- Bring water and potatoes to a full boil, cover with lid, turn burner off, and let potatoes sit in hot water approximately 10 minutes before removing from water. Check for doneness with a meat fork. Potatoes should be firm but still allowing fork to be inserted..
- Let potatoes cool with skins on, then peel and set in refrigerator to chill..
- Boil eggs at a rolling boil for 12-15 minutes to insure eggs are hard boiled..
- When eggs are done, let sit in cold water to cool, then peel, and place in refrigerator to chill..
- While potatoes, eggs, and bacon are cooling, prepare all other ingredients and set aside for when needed..
- Once all ingredients are cool and prepared according to instructions, mix everything including seasonings in a large bowl including approximately 2 1/3 Cups of mayonaise. Amount of mayonaise will vary depending on bulk of the potatoes..
- Chill covered in bowl until ready to serve. Enjoy!.