Mike's Authentic Utah Fry Sauce.
You can cook Mike's Authentic Utah Fry Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Authentic Utah Fry Sauce
- Prepare of Authentic Fry Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tsp of Dill Pickle Juice.
- Prepare of Optional Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of Drops Liquid Smoke.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dill Pickles [chopped].
Mike's Authentic Utah Fry Sauce step by step
- Mix all Authentic Fry Sauce ingredients together..
- Taste test and decide if you want the optional ingredients. By adding the liquid smoke, you'll end up with a fairly close copycat recipe of Outback Steakhouses' Blooming Onion Dip..
- Refrigerate until fully chilled..
- You can also cater this recipe to your liking. Some prefer a 1:1 ratio with Mayonnaise and Ketchup. TIP: Try tasting the recipe, "as is," then add additional Ketchup if desired..
- This should be the color of your end result of your fry sauce to be authentic..