GARLIC PICKLE🌶🌶. I made this pickle totally different and awesome way. #mommasrecipes #veggies. After soaking let's start making pickle.first dry roast all the seeds and spices separately. Pickled garlic takes on its own flavor, which is slightly different than fresh garlic, although the basic notes all taste the same.
A neighbor grew some heirloom garlic varieties with lilting names like Anytime you pickle anything, you start with a choice. Are you going to do it the easy way or the hard way? I'm going to tell you a bit about how to. You can have GARLIC PICKLE🌶🌶 using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of GARLIC PICKLE🌶🌶
- You need 1 cup of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 cup of vinegar anyone.
- You need 2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of kalonji or cayenne.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 cup of jaggery.
- It’s Half of cup water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 4-5 of long sliced green chili.
Garlic is beneficial for fighting health ailments such as blood pressure and also boosts digestion. This chutney prepared with a melange of spices and condiments serves as the perfect Add more oil as the pickle thickens and cook for few more minutes. Let it cool and preserve in glass bottles. These pickled garlic cloves take a long time, but they're easy to make and are a real treat.
GARLIC PICKLE🌶🌶 step by step
- First soak garlic in vinegar for 10 to 15 days.
- After soaking let's start making pickle.first dry roast all the seeds and spices separately.
- Now another side make Jaggery syrup by adding water and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Put 2 tbsp sunflower oil and make it properly hot.turn off the gas and let it cool down little bit otherwise it will burn everything.
- Let again turn the flame on at medium and add all the roasted seeds and cook for 2 minutes then add spices and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add soaked strained garlic and add jaggery syrup.add 4 tbsp vinegar and mix well.remember do not cook after adding jaggery syrup.
- Let it cool down and preserve in a glass jar.enjoy so yumm pickle.stay safe stay healthy.
These have been sitting in the fridge so long, I forgot I made them! I'd been buying expensive pickled garlic cloves at Meijer for a good while when I saw this recipe, so I thought I'd give it a. This pickled garlic is great for snacking on straight from the jar, or you can add it to salads or even cooked recipes. Use pickled garlic in salad dressings or as part of a pickle plate. They're particularly good when drizzled with a bit of fruity oil.