Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips. This delicious salsa made with fresh kiwis, apples and berries is a sweet, succulent treat when served on homemade cinnamon tortilla chips. "Easy to make, tasty fruit salsa and cinnamon tortilla chips. Great as an appetizer or a snack. This Fruit Salsa recipe is a sweet salsa made from diced fruit and served with cinnamon chips.
Made with pineapples, strawberries, peaches, kiwi and red grapes! Besides using the fruit salsa with the cinnamon chips I also add it on top of my pancakes and on top of shortcake bars. And doesn't it just scream bridal shower brunch? You can cook Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips
- You need of Cinnamon chips:.
- Prepare 6 of 10" flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of Olive oil spray.
- You need of Fruit salsa:.
- Prepare 1 of granny Smith apple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced honey dew melon.
- It’s 1/2 lb of strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 lb of raspberries.
- You need 1-2 tbs of preserves (I used raspberry).
- You need 1 of lemon.
Fruit Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips. This post may contain affiliate links. I've always been a big fan of baked or fried sugar and cinnamon chips (I make these baked ones all the time), but I've actually never paired them with fruit salsa until now. How do you make cinnamon chips for fruit salsa?
Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cinnamon and sugar, set aside. Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of tortillas and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon sugar. Stack 3 tortillas and cut into wedges. Spread them out on a baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes..
- Zest lemon and set aside. Peel and finely chop apple, squeeze 1 tsp lemon juice over apples and stir..
- Finely chop strawberries and melon, add to bowl with apples. Then add raspberries, preserves, and how ever much lemon zest you want. Stir well to combine..
Spray each side of the pita with the coconut oil cooking spray and dip both sides into a cinnamon sugar mixture. Repeat until all of the pita is done. Thanks for checking out my channel! Today, I have a quick and healthy recipe for you. Who doesn't love chips & salsa as a quick snack?