Southern Country Reuben.
You can cook Southern Country Reuben using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Southern Country Reuben
- Prepare 16 oz of Neese's Liver Pudding.
- It’s 2 slice of Rye Bread.
- It’s 1 slice of Provolone Cheese.
- It’s 2 medium of Romaine Leaves.
- You need 1 of thin slice of Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sauerkraut.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Dill Pickle Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 pinch of Ground Red Pepper.
Southern Country Reuben step by step
- Preheat oven to 500°F..
- Cut block of liver pudding into 8 equal slices. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until browned all over..
- Meanwhile, toast rye bread and place romaine and onion on bottom slice..
- Mix sauce ingredients in a bowl and spread evenly on top slice..
- Place two baked slices of liver pudding (while still hot) on top of romaine/onion. Top with provolone and sauerkraut. Place sauced slice of rye on top. Enjoy!.