Salsa Chicken. Baked Salsa Chicken – Perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts baked on a bed of fresh tomato salsa and Easy Baked Salsa Chicken. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. This salsa chicken is chicken breasts coated in taco seasoning, salsa and cheese, then baked to perfection.
Baked Salsa Chicken – With just a few ingredients and minimal prep time, this flavor-packed So incredibly simple, easy and delicious… this Baked Salsa Chicken is always a weeknight favorite. And it's all baked in one pan for easy clean up! Juicy salsa chicken with yummy ingredients and tons of flavor. You can cook Salsa Chicken using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa Chicken
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 jar of of mild picante salsa.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese.
Salsa Chicken Tacos are one of the easiest dinners you can make, and yet they are still perfectly flavorful and everyone will love them! Instant Pot Salsa Chicken for Tacos and More. Cover completely, there should be no exposed The chicken should be removed from the oven when the internal temperature of the breast meat reaches. This EASY Slow Cooker Chicken dish is cheesy and delicious, made with boneless chicken breast, black beans, corn and salsa topped with melted cheddar cheese.
Salsa Chicken step by step
- Place chicken breast in medium hot skillet. Let cook almost all the way through..
- Add half the jar of salsa on top of cooking breasts. Place a lid on skillet and reduce heat. Let simmer for 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in middle..
- Turn heat off. Sprinkle cheese on top and let melt before placing..
- Plate and add more salsa or cheese as desired..
Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Top with salsa, corn, beans, diced tomatoes and chiles, sugar, salt and pepper. Salsa Chicken Casserole bakes in one dish for a easy, mess-free weeknight dinner with a LOT of flavor! Baked salsa chicken is a an easy keto chicken recipe! These Salsa Chicken Enchiladas have been on my mind for quite some time, and since Cinco de Mayo is coming up soon, I decided it was about time I made and shared them with you.