Cheeseburger French fries casserole. Kids love this casserole because it combines two of their favorite fast foods. Great recipe for Cheeseburger French fries casserole. Keeping things simple but oh so delicious.
Top with ketchup and mustard to taste. Cover beef mixture with the french fries. Ground beef, condensed soups, cheese, and frozen fries combine to make a quick, easy and delicious family pleasing dinner. You can cook Cheeseburger French fries casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger French fries casserole
- It’s 2 lb of lean ground chuck.
- It’s 32 oz of frozen French fries.
- You need 2 small of cans tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Dill pickle chips.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of ketchup.
- It’s 1 of mustard.
- You need 1 of sliced American cheese.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper and garlic powder.
This would be awesome served with. Cut potatoes into French fry-size sticks. Spread onion and pickle evenly on bottom of microwave-safe dish. Use oven mitts or tongs to remove from microwave.
Cheeseburger French fries casserole instructions
- In skillet brown beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add both cans sauce, garlic powder and black pepper to taste..
- In casserole dish layer beef on bottom..
- Top with ketchup and mustard to taste. Add pickles to your liking in a layer. Place American cheese slices on top..
- Top with frozen fries. Sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Bake at 400 ° for 25 minutes until bubbling and fries are golden brown..
Remove plastic wrap carefully to prevent burns from steam. This casserole combines the elements of a cheeseburger meal. Cover the ground beef with a layer of French fries. When the fries are golden brown, remove the casserole from the oven and sprinkle cheese over the top. All Reviews for Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole.