Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Toast whole meal bread and cut each slice into four square pieces. Oil and carefully place tomato slices into a small pan.
Add worcestershire sauce to your liking. Toast whole meal bread and cut each slice into four square pieces. Oil and carefully place tomato slices into a small pan. You can have Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta
- Prepare 1 of Wholemeal bread.
- It’s 4 of Avocado wedges.
- It’s 4 slice of of original dill pickle.
- It’s 1 bunch of Grated cheese.
- It’s 4 of Tomato slices.
- It’s 1 cup of Thinly sliced cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of Grated cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of as needed Olive oil.
- You need 1 of as needed Seasons and herbs.
Season with salt and pepper. (Add some dry basil if you like). In a bowl, combine cabbage and cucumber. Crostini or bruschetta, have you given it a thought? Both these words are very much used interchangeably.
Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta step by step
- Toast whole meal bread and cut each slice into four square pieces..
- Oil and carefully place tomato slices into a small pan. Season with salt and pepper. (Add some dry basil if you like). Keep on heat for approx 3 minutes..
- In a bowl, combine cabbage and cucumber. Add worcestershire sauce to your liking.
- On top of each bread piece, place slice of softened avocado, a slice of dill, a slice of cooked warm tomato, cheese and cabbage mix..
- Season with pepper and herbs, lightly drizzle olive oil over plate and serve immediately..
They're both wildly popular, Italian appetizers of toasted bread with a hint of garlic and different toppings, but what is the difference? Let me take you through that…. creative vegan appetizer recipes like portobello mushroom bruschetta; several vegan cheese recipes that are perfect for a cheese platter (for example an almond ball & vegan cheddar) stuffed mini peppers; and soooo much more! Most kids love pepperoni, so placing either some mini pepperoni slices or diced pepperoni on top of the cheese will create the perfect mini pepperoni pizzas. Of course, diced salami, canadian bacon, ham or other meat can be substituted for the pepperoni, if desired – or serving these bruschetta with a variety of toppings is also a great option. These fresh, vegetarian appetizers are perfect for parties and potlucks!