You can cook Deviled Eggs using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- You need 8 large of Eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of real mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard or mustard powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 large of dill pickle always adds a fun twist.
Deviled Eggs step by step
- Boil eggs for about 10- 15 minutes.
- cool quickly by running under cold water, peel and slice in half, gently pinch or scoop yolk out into mixing bowl, I like to break my yolk up with a fork until it's crumb like, mix your mayo and mustard in with the yolk then scoop back into egg whites. Salt & Pepper to taste and sprinkle paprika on top..