Quick Caliente Salsa.
You can cook Quick Caliente Salsa using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Quick Caliente Salsa
- It’s 3 of Chile's Serranos.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Quick Caliente Salsa instructions
- Chop some Chile Serrano's and place on a molcajete (or a bowl if none are available)..
- Put a tomato on a fork on the stove for a couple minutes until roasted as shown..
- Add the roasted tomato and mash them..
- Add salt. Salsa is done!.
- Add to tostadas, tacos, gorditas, or tortilla chips. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350469-normas-tostadas-bean.