Watermelon salsa. I've already shared recipes before on the site for my favorite mango salsa, strawberry salsa, blueberry salsa, pineapple avocado salsa, and pear. Turn a staple summer fruit into an exciting new snack. Eating Well's Watermelon and Tomato Salsa will be a sure hit at any summer fiesta.
Contest-Winning Watermelon Salsa Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Most normal people would call it Watermelon Salsa. And technically, that would be correct. You can have Watermelon salsa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon salsa
- You need 3 cup of chopped watermelon.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped tomato..
- Prepare 1 small of jalapeno. seeded n minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
Salsa, after all, is technically a garnish or sauce made with uncooked vegetables or fruit. Mix your favorite salsa ingredients together with diced watermelon and mango, for the best watermelon salsa recipe. Happy week of Cinco de Mayo, Friends! Over the weekend we ate a lot of.
Watermelon salsa step by step
- Chop up watermelon in small cubes.
- Cut n half tomato n drain juice n seeds. Chop remaining tomato into small cubed pieces..
- Mince jalapeño and cilantro..
- Chop up red onion n small pieces..
- Add all ingredients together (including basil) with lime juice and refrigerate for couple hrs..
Watermelon adds a pleasant sweetness to this amazing salsa. Watermelon Salsa Recipe – The Gunny Sack. This watermelon salsa recipe is so fun when served from a watermelon bowl! It is delicious with chips or on top of grilled chicken, salmon, or tacos. Blueberry Salsa is made with fresh blueberries, red onions, a jalapeno pepper, papaya, my favorite salsa and cilantro.