Beef Carpaccio and Papas Hauncaina. Anna from the River Cafe shows us how to make this simple starter, Beef Carpaccio. Recipe with video instructions: Peruvian-style Papa a la Huancaina with a crispy twist. Papa a la Huancaina aka boiled potatoes in a spicy cheese sauce is a traditional dish that is a favorite throughout Peru.
An indulgent canapé, this beef carpaccio recipe encloses soft, rich bone marrow and crisp cavolo nero in one small meaty mouthful. The little beef rolls can be made ahead of time so are great for parties. Beef Stroganoff, traditional Russian dish of goulash with beef i. You can have Beef Carpaccio and Papas Hauncaina using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Carpaccio and Papas Hauncaina
- You need of Aji Amarillo puree.
- You need 3 oz of Aji Ammarillo.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 oz of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of Carpaccio.
- Prepare 6 oz of Shaved tenderloin of beef.
- You need of Potato Salad.
- Prepare 9 oz of Purple Potatoes, cut and blanched.
- It’s 1/4 oz of chopped hard boiled egg.
- It’s 1 pinch of small diced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of small dice red onion.
- It’s 1 pinch of small dice dill pickle.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of red wine vinegar.
Delicious boiled potatoes with dill and olive. My favorite appetizer when I go to a local Italian spot near me is the beef carpaccio. Here I used rare roast beef and made a lemon vinaigrette. You can serve this as an appetizer for four or have it as a lunch for two.
Beef Carpaccio and Papas Hauncaina instructions
- Combine aji paste, oil and feta in a robo coupe. Set aside.
- Trim tenderloin, wrap in plastic and freeze..
- Combine all all ingredients for potato salad and set aside..
- Shave tenderloin as thin as possible and place on plate..
- Place a spoonful of aji paste on plate next to beef and smear with a spoon.
- Place 3 ounces of potato salad on the otherside next to the beef..
- Garnish with a drizzle of extra virgin oil and fresh cracked black pepper..
GOYA® Yellow Potatoes (Papa Amarilla) thawed and cut into ½ inch thick slices. Papa a la huancaina is a Peruvian traditional appetizer composed of thickly sliced boiled potatoes that are smothered in a subtly spicy cheese sauce. But back to our papa a la Huancaina! This recipe has a very interesting story, which is linked to the highest railway in the world at the time. Papa a la huancaína (literally, Huancayo style potatoes) is a Peruvian appetizer of boiled yellow potatoes (similar to the Yukon Gold potatoes) in a spicy, creamy sauce called huancaína sauce.