Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions. Toasted Turkey Cranberry Arugula Sandwich Turkey Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Pickled Onions Curried Turkey Soup (with Leftover Turkey) Leftovers are arguably the best part of Thanksgiving. Put off your Post-Turkey Day detox for one more day and indulge with some of our most mouthwatering turkey sandwiches. Hot Turkey Sandwiches with Sherry Gravy.
California Style Turkey Sandwich, Talladega Turkey Sandwich, Honey Roasted Turkey Sandwich. Leftover Turkey Sandwich with Spicy Cranberry CreamCooking Channel. Sick and tired of eating turkey with sides? You can have Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions
- You need of spicy onions.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gochujang paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s of sandwich.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of chopped leftover turkey.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 medium of vine ripened tomato.
- You need 8 slice of dill pickle chips.
- You need 2 large of potato bread buns.
Add remaining oil to the grease in the Dutch oven. Came here for the spicy crab mac and cheese recipe. Here's how to make the ultimate Thanksgiving sandwich recipe with all your leftover turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and more. Spread one side of two pieces of bread with Dijonnaise mixture.
Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions instructions
- Fry onions in butter 4 minutes add gochujang paste stir it in well.
- Let saute for 7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Take the turkey put into a pan with melted butter to fry salt and add garlic fry the turkey till it heated I got mine just a bit crunchy.
- To the buns add mayonnaise pickles tomatoes turkey and then spicy onions.
- Got the gochujang paste at Asian market.
This is your base for both sandwiches. It's time to jazz up your standard leftover sandwich! Every year, my husband and I look forward to Thanksgiving leftovers just so we can make this sandwich. My grilled cheese sandwich combines chicken with sweet caramelized onions, red peppers, Swiss cheese and sourdough bread. Reinvent the Thanksgiving leftover game by giving feast favorites a second chance to wow in soups, sandwiches and more with recipes from Food Network.