Cola de rez en salsa picoso.
You can have Cola de rez en salsa picoso using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cola de rez en salsa picoso
- Prepare 2-3 of whole beef/ox tail cut at the joints.
- You need 8 of dried New Mexico chile pods.
- You need 10-15 of dried japanese chiles.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Cola de rez en salsa picoso step by step
- In large fry pan heat oil and add ox tail. Cook until golden brown and edges start to crisp. Add the remaining portion of the onion sliced thinly, not used in salsa..
- On a comal or flat griddle char all of the chiles, 1/4 of the onion, the garlic and the tomatoes. Put all these ingredients into a blender with salt to taste and the water. Blend until smooth..
- Add salsa to fry pan with ox tail and let simmer for about 30 or until fork tender..