best zucchini bread. This is the best zucchini bread recipe ever! It's got more zucchini and more sugar than most recipes so it tastes amazing. And, applesauce makes this homemade zucchini bread super moist.
I'm including plenty of alternative ingredients in parenthesis, because although the original recipe is the very best it can be. Stir in sugar, zucchini, oil and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients and spices and gradually add to wet ingredients. You can cook best zucchini bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of best zucchini bread
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 cup of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
Plain zucchini bread is delicious, especially when toasted and slathered with butter. But it's also a great blank canvas for other flavors. Obviously, toasted chopped nuts (like pecans or walnuts). Jenn walks you step by step on how to make the worlds BEST Zucchini bread!
best zucchini bread instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F (175 C).
- sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, & baking powder.
- beat eggs. add & mix well sugar, vanilla, & oil. add zucchini to egg mixture..
- add dry ingredients, mix well. stir nuts if desired ( I didn't). pour into 2 ungreased loaf pans..
- bake for 1 hour.
This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! Cheesy zucchini bread is a delicious twist on cornbread. The trick to this quick bread recipe is to dehydrate the shredded zucchini Put your zucchini to good use and turn it into a moist quick bread. Because everything is better with chocolate.