Wood fired cheeseburger pizza. How's pizza gonna get a job now? Wood Fired Pizza is a Joke made by CallMeCarson which was featured in a tweet. While sitting in the back of a car, Carson sees a sign that reads "Wood Fired Pizza." He then says "How's pizza gonna get a job now?".
More choices on our online menu, Order Online Now! Terrific thin crust pizza baked in a wood fired oven. Lots of choices for toppings, and lots of specialty pizza choices. You can cook Wood fired cheeseburger pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Wood fired cheeseburger pizza
- You need 1 kg of ground beef.
- It’s pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare pinch of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of American cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 of dill pickles.
- It’s 250 grams of pizza dough ball.
Get the original Italian wood-fired pizza flavor. Place the dough on the pizza peel and assemble the toppings evenly in the following order: olive oil, roasted garlic, fontina, portobello, artichoke hearts, Parmigiano-Reggiano and banana peppers. *Wood-Fired Wings Baked right in our wood-fired oven. Great smoky flavor with no deep frying. Mango's Mozzarella Pie Hand crushed plum tomato sauce, sea salt, grated Romano Cheeseburger (NEW) Crumbled hamburger, cheddar cheese, red onions, topped with pickles.
Wood fired cheeseburger pizza step by step
- Fire up pizza oven or turn oven to full whack with a pizza stone in it.
- Season ground beef with salt pepper garlic and onion powder and brown in large pan. Making sure its in small pieces.
- Roll dough out desired thickness. Start by putting squirt of ketchup, sprinkle of cheese then the beef. Then add the pickles, onion followed by another squirt of ketchup and cheese.
- Note – let the beef cool down before putting on dough.
- Pizza will take 2-3 minutes in wood oven and 10 – 15 in fan forced..
From the oven to your plate, our pizza is soft and airy, with a touch of char on the fire. Wood and Fire Pizza, a family-owned wood oven pizza restaurant, presents the best in delectable, traditional Neapolitan cuisine. Our wood oven gourmet pizza comes complete with a unique, contemporary twist. Individual pizzas get a flavor update from feta cheese and ripe olives baked on biscuits spread with tomato sauce. Try our award winning wood-fired pizza, and sample some of New York State's best craft beer at our brick & mortar location.