Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta. This is short video showing you how to make two nutritious, quick and inexpensive meals, black bean quesadilla and butternut squash and apple soup. In the quesadillas I use my home canned salsa and pickled jalapenos. Butternut squash soup is a comforting fall recipe.
The farmer's market is stocked with beautiful squashes and pumpkins this time of year. Stuffed Turkey Breast with Butternut Squash and Figs. made this yesterday afternoon while supper was cooking. On the lined sheet pan, toss chicken and butternut squash with ½ tablespoon olive oil, and cumin, salt, and pepper. You can have Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta
- Prepare 8 oz of chicken, boneless, skinless.
- You need 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- You need of White Bean and Apple Salsa.
- It’s 2 each of scallions, chopped, greens and whites separated.
- You need 3 oz of white beans, cooked.
- It’s 1 small of Macintosh apple, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 of leaves sage, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of leaves parsley, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Butternut Squash and Feta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 small of butternut squash, large dice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 oz of feta, crumbled.
Chicken with butternut squash, cherry tomatoes and minty yoghurt dressing. Instead of the usual creamy, rich pureed style of butternut squash soup, we wanted a heartier version that could stand on its own as a meal. Halvah apple pie apple pie brownie donut cheesecake. Try this hearty slow cooker chicken chili recipe with chicken and chicken apple sausage, along with beans, tomatoes, and other tasty ingredients.
Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta instructions
- Season the chicken with kosher salt and black pepper, and set aside at room temperature..
- Combine the whites of the scallions, beans, apple, cider vinegar, sage, parsley, and olive oil. Stir well, and season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil..
- Cook chicken until browned on first side, then flip and sauté until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside..
- Over medium-high heat, add 2 more tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add squash cubes. Stir briefly, then arrange in a single layer, and cook without stirring for about 5 minutes to brown the bottom sides. Sprinkle with cumin, salt and pepper, and stir to turn cubes and continue to cook until tender and browned all over. Adjust salt and pepper to taste, then add scallion greens. Remove from heat, and add crumbled feta..
- Serve chicken breasts with white bean and apple salsa along with a side of sautéed butternut squash and feta. Enjoy!.
So that butternut squash just had to be used…and I remembered how delicious these Pumpkin Sage Biscuits were, so I decided to do a riff on that. The flavor of these butternut squash scones is just SO GOOD. You have a tiny bit of sweetness/butternut Chili-Rubbed Salmon with Avocado Salsa. Easy Roasted Butternut Squash Soup — Butternut squash is roasted on top of garlic cloves and Made this tonight to go with the pork tenderloin and apples. I allowed mine to get Baked Chicken Casserole with Basil and Roasted Peppers.