Salsa. Salsa is an amalgamation of Cuban dances that were popular in the ballrooms and. Extreme Salsa skills from EnergiaLatina guys, best salsa moves. william crippa. Easy Trick to Improve your Salsa leading and following skills.
In some forms, it can also appear as a performance dance. The word is the same as the Spanish word salsa meaning sauce, or in this case flavor or style. Discover the latest fashion trends in Salsa's online store: the perfect fitted Jeans for women and men, sweaters, tops and shirts, footwear and accessories. You can have Salsa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salsa
- You need 1 of green onion.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- It’s 1 of green pepper or red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, could use powder also.
Borrowed from Spanish salsa ("sauce"), from Latin salsus ("salted"), whence also the doublet sauce (via Old French). (US) enPR: sälʹsə, IPA(key): /ˈsɑl.sə/. salsa (countable and uncountable, plural salsas). (countable) A spicy tomato sauce, often including onions and hot peppers. Aqui Na Mas El Pequeno De La Salsa. Salsa music is a general term which refers to popular Latin Dance music. Gear Check: Jill Martindale's Iditarod Trail Invitational Kit.
- Dice all veggies and put in blender. ( I use a nutra bullet).
- Open can of tomatoes add to blender..
- Add garlic and salt and blend..
- If you like it thin blend longer..
- Pour in serving dish and eat..
Llama-Packing The San Juans: A Salsa Storysite.