Cheeseburger casserole * kid friendly *. Try this kid-friendly cheeseburger casserole, a healthy and delicious alternative to burgers. Once upon a time, I was a kid and my mom ordered one of those old recipe card sets from a cut-out in a magazine. If you're a cheeseburger lover, and the thought of ground beef, tomatoes, pickles and cheese tickles your fancy, then this truly American, comforting Cheeseburger Casserole is for you!
If your a cheeseburger lover this casserole is for you. It's like a big juicy cheeseburger right in a bowl. This casserole is fairly easy to make and can be The base is made with a beef and tomato mixture, combined with a layer of pasta ( any kind will work fine) then topped with mild chedder cheese and. You can cook Cheeseburger casserole * kid friendly * using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger casserole * kid friendly *
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 4 cup of rottini noodles.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 3 of squirt's of ketchup.
- You need 3 of squirt's dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 can of petite diced tomatoes drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of dill pickles diced.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of salt pepper.
This casserole totally hits the spot. This is a family favorite, even the kids love it and it reheats well 😉PERFECT for leftovers. Before you go check out more of my keto recipes. I keep them simple and family friendly.
Cheeseburger casserole * kid friendly * instructions
- Pre heat oven 350. Boil water for noodles. Add noddles when ready.
- Heat a pan with oil. Saute onions for a couple of minutes till soft and translucent. Add garlic and stir in for a minute. Add meat, stir often and cook till browned. About 7 minutes..
- Grease a baking dish . Mix the cooked noodles and meat together. Add to dish. Sprinkle a cup of cheese on top. Save some cheese for plating. Put in oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add ketchup, mustard, and tomatoes. Turn pan to low and simmer for a couple minutes. About 5. Use more or less of those ingredients, up to you..
- Top with pickles and serve. You can add more ketchup or mustard at the table. Salt pepper to taste.
Keto cheeseburger casserole is hearty and filling and makes a wonderful alternative to a cheeseburger. This casserole is delicious, in a delightfully non-gourmet sort of way. Grownups and kids alike always enjoy it. And the younger one – the Picky Eater- often asks for seconds! This family-friendly casserole is a fun, easy, and inexpensive way to serve dinner for a crowd (the recipe is easily doubled or tripled).