Salsa Verde/ Green Salsa.
You can have Salsa Verde/ Green Salsa using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salsa Verde/ Green Salsa
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Salsa Verde/ Green Salsa step by step
- Microwave tomatoes and pepper on high for 5 minutes..
- When you take the vegetables out of the microwave, peel the tomatoes and core them if there is a large core. This should be very easy to do. The peels should practically be falling off..
- Pull the stem out of the pepper..
- Place the tomatoes and pepper and all their juices into a food processor..
- Add cilantro, salt and juice of the lime..
- Zip up until desired consistency. Should not be chunky..
- Refrigerate until cold. Enjoy!.