Cheeseburger no bun. Get full nutrition facts for other McDonald's products and all your other favorite brands. Recent developments that may interest food companies who are considering the formulation of low-carbohydrate food products are discussed. Other User Submitted Calorie Info Matching: Cheeseburger No Bun.
I often imagine that if I had a time machine, the first thing I would do is travel to the Middle Ages with a. Просмотр. Просмотр. Просмотр. Киберспорт. Киберспорт. Киберспорт. Музыка. Музыка. Музыка. Больше. Поиск. My mom stuffs soft homemade yeast rolls with ground beef, tomato sauce and cheese to make these tasty sandwiches. Who doesn't love a good cheeseburger. You can have Cheeseburger no bun using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cheeseburger no bun
- You need of burger.
- It’s 2 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of stuffing.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of colby and monterrey jack cheese shredded.
- It’s 8 slice of dill pickles hamburger chips.
I know I do, once in a while. But most of the time, I'd rather make one of these All have the great tastes of a juicy burger only healthier. Pickles, catsup, tomato, lettuce, mustard, cheese without a sesame seed bun (don't remember how that jingle really went). Melt your cheese on the patty after turning it. add pre-cooked bacon bits or slices at this time.
Cheeseburger no bun step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Mix the meat, salt, pepper, and garlic. Set aside..
- Mix the ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, onions, tomato, and cheese. Set aside. You can make it ahead of time just refrigerate..
- Split the meat into five parts. Form pockets Insert the cheese mixture into the center of each one of the sections of meat. Put 2 slices of pickles or more into each pocket amd seal the meat form into burger patties.
- Bake in oven 30 -35 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
Dress it with thousand Island dressing, and dill pickles and chopped onion if you wish. I wasn't expecting to rate this meal highly, but it's simple, delicious, and affordable. Comes with a small beef patty, slice of American cheese, sliced pickles. Cheeseburger no cheese no patty no bun. Chop a beef tomato in half and remove the seeds from the bottom half.