Creamy Addictive Salsa.
You can cook Creamy Addictive Salsa using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Creamy Addictive Salsa
- It’s 1 can of chunky salsa.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 small of onion (optional).
- You need 1 of tortilla chips.
Creamy Addictive Salsa step by step
- Soften cream cheese in microwave about 20 seconds.
- Combine salsa with cream cheese using a whisk. (Its easiest).
- Chop onion into small pieces and add to concoction..
- Continue whisking until there are no more cream cheese chunks..
- Serve warm or cold with tortilla chips..