Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs. Tea-marbled eggs, a Chinese staple, become a sophisticated hors d'oeuvres when made with quail eggs and smoky tea. To turn the eggs into a sophisticated hors d'oeuvre, she soaks hard-boiled quail eggs in smoky Lapsang souchong tea and serves them with three different salts. Chinese Tea Egg is a famous Chinese street food which is also known as marbled egg.
Bottled Italian dressing and pepperoni add zip to this colorful combination shared by Shannon Lommen. Pepperoni's rich and peppery bite is the perfect contrast to mild spinach, mozzarella, and pasta in this Pepperoni Pasta Salad. Add the salad dressing and then toss again until everything is coated. You can have Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs
- It’s of salad.
- You need 3 large of marbled tea eggs, see attached recipe.
- You need 1/4 lb of pepperoni.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of ripened black olives.
- You need 1 large of cucumber.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 large of kosher dill pickle, diced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried cherries.
- It’s 1 head of iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of seedless grapes , I used red grapes.
- Prepare of dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of kosher dill pickle juices.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of chive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sweet basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
Serve the salad with a little Parmesan and some freshly cracked pepper sprinkled over top of each. Chinese tea eggs were one of my favorite snacks growing up. Yes, while you might have been snacking on chips or cookies, back in China, we The tea eggs have a beautiful marbled surface. They are simmered in a savory liquid with star anise, cinnamon sticks, Sichuan peppercorns, and.
Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs instructions
- Slice the eggs, olives and cherries. Set aside. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339409-marble-tea-eggs.
- Peel and remove seeds from the cucumber. set aside. Dice pickle..
- Remove casing.Slice the pepperoni thinly on a bias. Slice the lettuce..
- Layer all the ingredients for salad together..
- Mix all the ingredients of dressing together. Add to salad serve, hope you enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364257-chives-oil-homemade.
Recipe in english: marbled tea eggs Recept in het Nederlands: Chinese thee eieren. This is my idea: make egg salad with them! I mix the eggyolks with some mayonaise until smooth and runny. Remove from heat, drain and soak eggs in cold water to cool. Marbled tea eggs are visually stunning!