Biscuit Mix Fruit Tarts. View top rated Biscuit mix fruit recipes with ratings and reviews. Homemade Biscuit Mix-you never have to buy the box stuff again! I get asked for this all the time.
Take out in a tart tray and set the mixture in the tart tray. Now keep it in the fridge for one hour. The Biscuit-Fruit Tart recipe out of our category Tartlet! You can cook Biscuit Mix Fruit Tarts using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Mix Fruit Tarts
- You need 30 of Digestive biscuits.
- It’s 1 cup of Chikoo.
- It’s 1 cup of Apples.
- You need 1 cup of Bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of Pomegranate kernels.
- You need 1 cup of Indian Jujube.
- It’s 1 cup of Mulberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of Figs.
- You need 1 cup of Grapes.
- You need 1 cup of Papaya.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
Easy to prepare and oh-so-sweet, this fruit tart is the perfect Ramadan treat! Finger Biscuit Fruit Tarts (Pastry Cream + Shaped Fruits) Time: Preparation. Mixed fruit salad Mini mixed fruit tarts with orange cherry and kiwi on wooden plate Biscuit sandwich butter cookies with cream and mixed fruits flavoured jam. Homemade Biscuit Mix, a fast and easy dough mix made with butter, just add milk, better than store bought.
Biscuit Mix Fruit Tarts step by step
- Slice, chop and cut all the fruits of your choice and be ready to assemble these lovely looking dessert..
- Arrange these fruits on the biscuits as desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
Homemade Biscuit Mix is probably one of the easiest things to make. But the best thing about it is it is so much better than the store-bought mix. Heat oven to temperature on biscuit package. Grease muffin tins on. above mixture until apples are soft. A great food gift – layered biscuit mix in a jar.