Hot Hot Hot Salsa (easy). Today I am showing you a quick and easy way to use hot peppers from the garden in a great salsa recipe. We are using habaneros for spice, and cayenne and banana peppers for flavor. Fast and easy recipe for Chipotle Salsa – Hot Spicy Mexican Salsa.
Anybody want some? #JewishFamily #BigFamily #RealLife Ninja. Hot Salsa Night im Easy Dance. It's so delicious and refreshing, especially on hot summer days. You can have Hot Hot Hot Salsa (easy) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Hot Hot Salsa (easy)
- You need 28 oz of peeled tomatoes.
- Prepare 7 oz of green chilies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ghost pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 each of jalepenos.
This recipe is extremely hot, yet flavorful. If you can handle the heat, you will be coming back for more. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) The habanero chiles give this super hot salsa its great flavor. View top rated Homemade hot salsa recipes with ratings and reviews. View full nutritional breakdown of Gary's Easy Hot Salsa calories by ingredient.
Hot Hot Hot Salsa (easy) step by step
- cut stems off jalapeños..
- add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and puree til its the consistency you desire..
Easy to make, much cheaper, and lower sodium than most you can buy. How to Make Easy HOT Salsa. Learn how to make an easy snack that is healthy and can be made quickly! Cut both avocados down the middle. Wicked Hot Chipotle Chile Pequin Salsa