Kaju paan ball. Kaju Balls In Microwave – Quick & Easy Instant Cashew Sweet – Diwali Special Sweet Recipes Kaju Balls in microwave is a very quick and easy sweet recipe. Kaju Paan Is a very famous sweet made with Cashews.kaju katli is filled with gulukand and dry fruit stuffing and covered with silver leaf very tempting and. Khajoor Paan Balls are sweet balls made out of dates and betel leaves (Kolkata paan).
Kaju Katli stuffed with Gulkand and Soft Paan Supari makes it a delight. Everybody loves to have Desert and Paan after meals and this Mithai. Today I am sharing recipe of Kaju Paan or #KajuKatli #diwalirecipe #KajuPaan recipe for special occasions and festivals like Holi, Diwali. You can cook Kaju paan ball using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kaju paan ball
- It’s 15-20 of Calcutta paan leaves wash and pat dry and finely chop.
- It’s 10-12 of Almonds coarsely ground.
- Prepare 10-12 of cashew nuts coarsely ground 7 to 8 Dates grind them.
- Prepare 3-4 of dry figs finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of colorful saunf.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried Rose petals crushed.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gulkand.
Kaju paan leaves chocolate with mould Use kesar/saffron/paan liquid dissolved in little hot milk to paint the design on or use To assemble Kalash: Divide paan filling into tiny parts and roll them in a ball. This is one of our special sweet item made with kaju and pista filled with thee flavours of paan mixed with dry fruits good to serve and gift to your special ones. Goan Kaju Curry is normally made using the best quality goan cashew nuts and served as a vegetarian delicacy in goan weddings and parties. Serve this Goan Kaju Curry for parties along with Phulkas. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Kaju paan ball instructions
- Mix 1 tbsp full saunf,1tbsp multicolor saunf, 1tbsp desiccated coconut. Now add dates, gulkand and figs and mix nicely..
- Make neat balls, Lightly coat in green colored desiccated Coconut..
- Keep in fridge to chill..
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Kaju Katli (kaju burfi, cashew barfi) is the only South Indian sweet that TH would eat and so I try to make it I have made kaju katli twice before this. The first time I made it, I got a perfect batch which I. Kaju burfi is probably the most favorite Indian dessert. Kaju burfi is a delicious treat for any occasion.