Salsa Egg Sufflee.
You can cook Salsa Egg Sufflee using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salsa Egg Sufflee
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Goya Adobe light seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Goya Sazon Seasoning.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- You need 2 of Tortilla, white corn 6".
- It’s 2 slice of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 small of Roma Tomato, chopped.
- You need 1/3 of Green Pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cilantro.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Horseradish Cheese Curds.
Salsa Egg Sufflee step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Add eggs, water, salt and pepper to bowl and beat well. I use a hand blender to air-rate blend..
- Spray inside of ramikin and place tortilla on bottom, coming up sides. Place cheddar slice on tortilla..
- Mix the chopped veggies, cilantro and cumin in a bowl. Scoop 1/4 of veggie mix into ramikin. Pour half egg mixture into each ramikin. Top with rest of veggies..
- Sprinkle with horseradish curds and bake for 45 minutes..