Dry fruits milkshake. #goldenapron3 #Hot. Dry fruits milkshake recipe with step by step photos – dry fruits milkshake is a healthy beverage as well a great energy supplement for anyone who wants a quick boost of energy. Dry fruits milkshake recipe – Healthy, creamy and delicious milkshake made with various dry fruits and nuts. This makes a great nutritious Breakfast or after school drink not only for kids & toddlers but.
Live Food YouTube Channel brings you fun food ideas and recipes for your cooking and baking adventures. Dry fruit milkshake recipe with step by step photos. Sharing a very easy to make healthy milkshake recipe for toddlers and kids. You can cook Dry fruits milkshake. #goldenapron3 #Hot using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. This is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Dry fruits milkshake. #goldenapron3 #Hot
- You need 6-7 of nos almond.
- Prepare 6-7 of nos cashews.
- It’s 4-5 of nos anjeer (figs).
- It’s 6-7 of nos apricots.
- You need 6-7 of nos raisins.
- You need 3/4 cup of chilled milk.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
This creamy and rich milkshake wit nuts and dry fruits is a great drink. Dry Fruit Milkshake Recipe – How to make Dry fruit Milkshake Get ready for some Dry Fruit Milkshake recipe a healthy, refreshing summer drink! Soak badam, cashew, pistachios, dates in luke warm water for an hour.
Dry fruits milkshake. #goldenapron3 #Hot instructions
- Take a utensil & add almond, cashews, anjeer, raisins. Soak all ingredients in water/ milk at least 1-2 hours..
- Now to a mixer jar add soaked nuts & dry fruits along with milk & grind a paste..
- Now add chilled milk, sugar & cardamom powder & blend until smooth & frothy..
- Served chilled with nuts & saffron garnished!!…
Peel badam, pista and dates and discard the skin. Transfer the soaked dry fruits to mixer. Dry fruits milkshake is a healthy drink for kids as they are rich in protein. Even adults can have this milkshake by adding the nuts of their choice. Generally people make this on vrat days