Chocolate Ganache Pastries.
You can cook Chocolate Ganache Pastries using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chocolate Ganache Pastries
- You need 1 Cup of All-purpose Flour -.
- Prepare 50 g of Cocoa powder -.
- Prepare 200g of Condensed milk-.
- You need 100 g of Butter -.
- Prepare 100 g of Curd -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dry Fig Chopped -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk – 75 ml.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda -.
- Prepare of For Chocolate Icing:.
- You need 200 g of Condensed Milk -.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cocoa powder -.
- It’s 50 g of Butter -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
Chocolate Ganache Pastries instructions
- Grease and dust baking tin..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees..
- Measure and keep the dry figs ready..
- Sieve together maida, cocoa & baking soda..
- Beat butter and dahi until light and creamy..
- Add the sieved ingredients, milk and Condensed Milk..
- Add the dry figs chopped & pour into greased tin..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 -35 minutes.
- Bake till tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes.
- Mix together butter, cocoa and Condensed Milk and beat well..
- Microwave for 20 seconds. Mix thoroughly..
- Spread over cake & leave to set..
- Beat whipping cream till peak form add cocoa powder mix well..
- Cut the cake in equal six parts in shape of pastrie..
- Trasfer cream to pipping bag.
- By star Nossel make small frosting over it..