Chocolate Nutella Dry Fruit Samosa. Here's our take on a very simple yet delicious Chocolate (Nutella) Samosa, that your guests are sure to love. Add Nutella to the samosa and seal the edges. Fry them till you see the golden brown colour. garnish the samosas with your favourite fruits, Nutella, white or dark chocolates. #NutellaChocolateSpread #DryFruitsChocolateSpread #NutellaSpreadRecipeinHindi.
How to make amazing chocolate popping candy filled samosas! A wide variety of nutella chocolate options are available to you, such as form, color, and shape. The Best White Chocolate Nutella Recipes on Yummly You can have Chocolate Nutella Dry Fruit Samosa using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. This is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Nutella Dry Fruit Samosa
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- You need as required of chopped (almonds,cashews walnuts,almonds,figs,dates,raisins etc).
- You need 1 tsp of milk powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Nutella.
- You need 1 tbsp of Semi melted chocolate.
Baltic White Chocolate Raspberry, White Chocolate With Almond And Hazelnut Filling, White Chocolate Chips Muffins With A Nutella Heart. Mango Chocolate Chocolate Peanuts Chocolate Ganache Chocolate Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread Nutella Indian Dessert Recipes Butter · dry fruit burfi recipe, sugar free dry fruit barfi with step by step photo/video. simple and easy indian fudge or indian mithai with dates, cashews, almonds. Chocolate Samosa Recipe, Learn how to make Chocolate Samosa (absolutely delicious recipe of Chocolate Samosa ingredients and cooking method) This is filled with delicious melted chocolate and dry fruits, deep fried till crisp and served hot. This Chocolate Samosa recipe is Excellent and.
Chocolate Nutella Dry Fruit Samosa instructions
- Take Maida And Ghee Mix together..
- Make dough with warm water..keep a side for 10 min.
- In Another bowl take chopped dry fruits..
- Add milk powder and nutella liquid chocolate mix well..
- Make small balls from the dough.roll into chapati.cut into Half…
- Than take one half give shape of samosa..put filling inside..and stick with water.
- Fry them on medium heat until golden brown..
- As done take them out on tissue to remove extra oil..
Great recipe for Dry fruit coconut chocolate balls. Every Rakshabandhan my brother wait for my special sweet.and this time due to time constraints I made special and quick sweet to my all sweetest brothers. Ok, so my husband only wants chocolate for Christmas. I try to find him new and unusual stuff – this took the PRIZE. He loved it, I loved it, wow, it was over the top yummy.