Easy Black Bean Salsa.
You can have Easy Black Bean Salsa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Easy Black Bean Salsa
- Prepare 4 of Roma Tomatoes.
- You need 1 large of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lime Zest.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 large of Can of Black Beans, Drained.
Easy Black Bean Salsa step by step
- Drain and set aside the black beans. Chop red onions, tomatoes, and cilantro into small pieces..
- In a blender add the zest of the lime, juice of the lime, cumin, salt, and olive oil, blend for approximately 2 minutes..
- Now combine black beans, tomatoes, onions, and cilantro all together mixing in the mixture from the blender. Let salsa stand 20 minutes then serve with tortilla chips..