Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe. Summer is all about lazy days, lots of sunshine, and stops to roadside farm stands to pick up some veggies for dinner. Here's where you'll find the best recipes with tomatoes, corn, berries, zucchini, peaches—the list goes on! The smoothie includes fennel which tastes a bit like It's an interesting taste and I'm sure you'll find it as refreshing as I do.
Watermelon, refreshing juice summer special. #kids Watermelon sorbet is a yummy and quick recipe to make for the kids in summers! I made it couple of weeks back and my mother absolutely loved it. Infact she finished more than half of the container. You can have Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. This is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe
- You need 1 of watermelon medium.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of lemon slices.
- You need handful of mint leaves.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper powder.
- It’s handful of paneer cubes.
- You need 3 tsp of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of fig/ anjeer chopped.
I think it is a healthy alternative for icecream in summer. It is superbly refreshing and everyone just gonna love it. If you like my recipe and if you would try it at your home then don't forget to share your experience with me by commenting below and by sending a fantastic photo. Watermelon juice is a bliss for hot summers!
Water melan refreshing coller my favorite summer special recipe instructions
- Water melon cut pieces and paneer cubes add salt and pepper and lemon juice and mint leaves mix well and add olive mix and fig and walnuts mix and add in water melon rind and garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices.
- Some pieces add salt and pepper and grind in mixer jar and drain well and pour in glass and add ice cubes and garnish mint and lemon slices/ and ready to serve.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
- During summer we need to hydrate our body because of the temperature.
Summer has already set in and is at its peak….the frequent power cut offs has added on and I feel thirsty all the time. Juices and milkshakes are my rescue…. Mittu had a week full of juice menu at her playschool…tried. My favorite summer fruit has to be watermelon and fresh nectarines. One of the specials we cook at my restaurant is grilled corn, which is then removed from the cob.