Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders.
You can cook Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders
- You need 1 (16 oz) of Package Immataion Crab Meat [feathered or, left chunked].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Purple Onions [fine minced].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Celery [with leaves – diced].
- You need of Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Green Spring Onions.
- You need of Juice Of 1/4 LG Lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of Horseradish.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Clausens Dill Pickles [optional].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Lettuce.
- You need 1 Package of Fresh Slider Buns [with butter & garlic powder].
Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders instructions
- Here's all you'll need..
- Feather your immataion crab meat, mince your vegetables and gently mix everything together. Chill well..
- Optional: Sear your rolls in a hot pan with butter and garlic powder until crisped and browned..
- Pile chilled crab mixture on to your cooled, crispy slider buns. Add lettuce, sprinkle with celery salt, dried chives and serve with lemon wedges. Avacado slices are great on these sliders as well. Or, try my super easy Mike's Creamy Avacado Dip & Spread on this slider. They do pair great together! Black Olives are a great addition too! Know that Peperridge Farms and Kings Hawaiian Rolls work perfectly with this dish and add additional sweetness. With the Kings smaller size – they'll also stretch this simple dish even further..
- Pictured is a slider with my Creamy Avacado Spread at the base. Enjoy!.