You can cook Anjeer-Banana Milk using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Anjeer-Banana Milk
- It’s 1 of ripe banana (medium size).
- You need 2 of anjeer (dry figs).
- You need 200 ml of warm milk (little hot).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated white chocolate compound for topping.
- You need 1 of anjeer (dry fig).
Anjeer-Banana Milk instructions
- Chop and soak dry fig in warm water for 1 hour..
- Peel and chopped ripe banana add in mixer jar. Add soaked anjeer pieces (dry Fig), warm milk and churn for few minutes..
- Pour in serving glass. Grate white chocolate compound on it. Slit on one side of anjeer (dry figs).. place on rim of glass. Serve/ Relish Delicious Anjeer-Banana Milk..