Roasted Tomatillos Salsa.
You can cook Roasted Tomatillos Salsa using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Roasted Tomatillos Salsa
- You need 1/2 lb of Tomatillos.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of large jalopeno or 2.
- You need 1/3 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 oz of can green chiles (chopped).
Roasted Tomatillos Salsa step by step
- In a cast iron skillet medium heat roast the Tomatillos char on both sides, transfer Tomatillos on plate, Add garlic, onions , jalapenos to the pan cook on both sides till char, take out the garlic and onions, jalapenos, can green Chile's ,cool before you add to the food processor, add all ingredients to the food processor. Palse until smooth adding water if the salsa is to thick, use your favorite dish ,.