Creamy Garlic Salsa dip. If you've ever wondered over the many options at a salsa bar, this one might look familiar. A classic white Mexican salsa, made with delicious guacamole seasoning. One of easiest dips to make.
Creamy Garlic Dip is great with pretzels, chips, crackers and veggies. It tastes best when chilled overnight. Creamy Garlic Dip. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Creamy Garlic Salsa dip using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Salsa dip
- Prepare 1 envelope of Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic soup mix.
- You need 16 oz of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa.
- You need 1 of Alternate ingredients: bacon, chopped olives, chopped peppers. Whatever your tastes crave!.
I learned this recipe through a friend of mine and added my own mix to it. MORE+ LESS Garlic Dip Recipe photo by Taste of Home. For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Add salsa and garlic powder; stir to mix well.
Creamy Garlic Salsa dip step by step
- Combine soup mix into sour cream..
- Add cheese and salsa..
- Chill for as long as you can wait. Perhaps an hour or two..
- Enjoy with tortilla chips, pretzels. any kind of "dipper"!.
Serve with tortilla chips or vegetable sticks. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. View top rated Garlic salsa dip recipes with ratings and reviews. This creamy garlic scape dip is the perfect dip for chips and veggies! Made with garlic scapes, almonds, sunflower seeds, olive oil, and Greek yogurt.