Quinoa salad/salsa #mycookbook. This vibrant salad from The Hungry Waitress is the kind that improves with time, as the black beans, kale, tomatoes and dried cranberries all meld together with the quinoa and lemony dressing. Put quinoa together with all kinds of vegetables, beans, and greens for healthy, tasty salads.. Mustard-Grilled Pork Chops with Two-Tomato Salsa Pork.
Deliciously simple, full of fresh veggies and loaded with flavor, this is the perfect easy lunch or dinner. We sometimes add in grilled chicken or even leftover taco meat if we have it (and top it with a dollop of sour cream and salsa). Cowboy Caviar as a Meal I had no problem with the amount of lime juice, oil, or salt, but then I doubled the recipe, used a can of black beans and a can of garbanzo beans, used fresh tomatoes vs. canned, and added cucumbers, fresh minced garlic, and a little honey. You can cook Quinoa salad/salsa #mycookbook using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa salad/salsa #mycookbook
- It’s 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1 tin of garbanzo bean.
- It’s 1 of mango diced.
- It’s of 1 English cucumber diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot grated.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1-2 handful of choppedspinach.
- Prepare 2 of – avacado diced.
- You need 3 of -tbsp onion diced.
- It’s of Few dried cranberries & diced almonds.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare of To 3-4 tbsp olive oil.
- You need of Add Salt, pepper, cumin powder, red chili powder/flakes, lemon juice & shake well.
I would caution folks to cook the quinoa al dente lest the salad becomes mushy. Zesty tomato salsa, fiber- and protein-rich black beans, and superfood avocado burst with flavor and amp up the salad's nutritional value. Add a can of corn to make this nutritious salad filled with colors, flavors, and nutrients pop. Place the quinoa, water, and salt in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Quinoa salad/salsa #mycookbook step by step
- Cut all the ingredients add dressing & mix well. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 min & enjoy!.
Strain excess water from canned products. Mix the chopped produce and canned goods together in medium-sized bowl. A healthy Southwest Quinoa Salad with zesty lime vinaigrette. This cold quinoa salad can be made ahead for meal prep lunches or dinners. Quinoa is a great base for salads because it soaks up the flavors of the dressing and seasonings until it is extra flavorful.